Frequently Asked QuestionsOur Best Price Guarantee
- How can I make a claim?
Refer to the Terms and Conditions of Our Best Price Guarantee to ensure your claim is covered by the policy, then submit a claim form.
- Will my claim be valid if I find a lower price with a hotel that is not a part of the Hilton Worldwide portfolio?
No. For your claim to be valid, you must have a confirmed booking at one of the Hilton Worldwide hotels. If you find a lower publicly available price for the same hotel as your confirmed booking, then you can submit a claim form. The claim must meet our full Terms and Conditions.
- How do I know if my Claim Form has been received?
You will receive an e-mail confirmation or phone call within 24 hours.
- What is acceptable evidence of a lower price?
On the Claim Form, you will be asked details of the lower price, including the website where the lower price was found. Complete this section as fully as possible. Once you have submitted a claim, dedicated staff will do a search to verify the validity of the lower price based on the information you supplied, subject to our Terms and Conditions. If the price is no longer available, the guarantee will not apply.
- How will I know if my claim has been validated?
You will be advised by email or by phone once the claim has been processed.
- Is my claim valid if I find a less expensive price by calling my travel agent directly?
Yes, just provide us with your travel agent confirmation number.
- How will I know if a room type is the same?
For purposes of the guarantee, examples of room types that are not comparable are:
Premium View (Ocean, Mountain, Landmark, Pool) vs. Non-View
Suite vs. Non-Suite
Specialty Suites vs. Regular Suite or Non-Suite
Suite vs. Parlor Suite
Two Bedroom vs. Single Bedroom
Premium Bed Type vs. Non-premium Bed Type (e.g. King vs. Double Double)
Executive Floor vs. Standard Floor
Breakfast/F&B Included vs. Room Only
Extra Amenities included (HSIA etc.) vs. Room Only
- What if the price I find on the third party web site was available on the Hilton Worldwide web site but I did not book it? Will my claim be valid?
No. For your claim to be valid, you must book the lowest price on the Hilton Worldwide web site, but if for some reason you did not select the lowest price, we would be happy to change your reservation to the lower rate subject to the terms that are applicable to that rate type. For example, if the lower price is a non-refundable room rate but you booked a higher refundable room rate, you will have the option of changing your reservation to the lower non-refundable room rate, but you will not qualify for the $50 credit.
- Will my claim be valid if I find a lower price available on an official Hilton Worldwide web site?
No, but we would be happy to adjust your reservation to the lower price available on the Hilton web site on the same the terms that apply to the lower price.
Back to Top